One of these glasses of water is unsafe….
It is very difficult to tell the difference between a glass of water that is safe, and one that is full of contaminants. Most of the harmful contaminants are invisible to the naked eye.
This is why you need to protect yourself and your family with reverse osmosis water filtration.
Reverse osmosis filters are effective at reducing the following contaminants:
- Foul tastes
Safeway Water® reverse osmosis drinking water systems come with quick change cartridges, NSF certified 75 GPD membrane, plastic storage tank, dedicated faucet, saddle valves and instructions.
Six steps to better water filtration
- The first step if for the water to undergo pre-filtration for sediment and other particulate.
- Activated carbon then removes chlorine taste, odors and other chemicals.
- Next, the reverse osmosis membrane removes additional harmful drinking water contaminants.
- The filtered water is then stored in a special storage tank.
- Finally, the water undergoes post-carbon treatment for final polishing.
- The result: high quality, great tasting water from the dedicated reverse osmosis faucet.
Get these endless benefits with Hefner Water conditioning systems!
Enjoy “squeaky clean”bath & shower water!
Soft skin and soft bath water go together!
Softer, brighter towels and laundry.
More manageable hair without hardness minerals.
Closer shave and fewer nicks with soft water!
No mineral deposits!
No spots on your car!
No iron stains. (Removes up to 2 ppm of Iron)
Less work without soap residue!